Last night I made green beans with a balsamic reduction. It was so good so I thought I would share the recipe!
1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
1/2 tbsp Orange zest
1) Mix the balsamic vinegar and orange juice in a sauce pan.
2) Put on high heat. Stir frequently.
3) Reduce the sauce for about 20 minutes or until the vinegar takes on a syrupy quality. Work the pan every few minutes with a spatula to remove glazed sauce from the sides of the pan.
4) While sauce is reducing steam green beans
5) When green beans are done transfer to a medium bowl, drizzle reduction over green beans & add orange zest
6) Toss and eat!